Discover Our Entire Noise Colors Catalog!
Boost concentration, improve sleep and eliminate distractions — with our rainbow of Noise recordings
Are you ready to enjoy the life-changing benefits of White, Pink and
Just slip on your headphones - and get ready to enjoy hours of peaceful bliss, completely free of all outside distractions.
You can use White, Pink and Brown Noise to:
- Seriously boost your concentration levels
- Block office distractions instantly
- Soothe headaches and migraines, naturally
- Help you relax and enjoy a deep sleep
- Calm nervous pets and children
Each session sounds slightly different, and can be adapted to different situations. White Noise is higher-pitched and great for eliminating distractions. Pink Noise is a little lower and excellent at enhancing concentration. And Brown Noise is deeper and more suited to aid restful sleep.
But don't worry about choosing the ideal session for you. Why not just try them all?
We're now offering you the chance to grab copies of our signature White, Pink and Brown Noise recordings, each 70-minutes long - all together at one low price.
White, Pink and Brown Noise has been proven by science - and when you purchase this collection today, you'll not only find yourself covered by our money-back guarantee, you'll also receive a 70-minute Oscillation version of each recording, a FREE usage guide - and you'll make a substantial saving on the purchase price too!
Download the MP3 version
- 3 x 70-Minute MP3 Recordings
- Covers White, Pink & Brown Noise
- Receive an Instant MP3 Download Link
- FREE User Guide
- FREE Bonus "Oscillation" Version
- 30-day Guarantee
Buy the CDs & MP3 versions
- 3 x 70-Minute Noise CDs
- Covers White, Pink & Browse Noise
- Instant MP3 Downloads for Every CD
- FREE International CD Shipping
- FREE User Guide
- FREE Bonus "Oscillation" Versions
- 30-day Guarantee
Common Questions …
- What is White Noise?
White Noise is a special sort of sound signal. It is generated by computer, according to a precise mathematical algorithm. It sounds a little like TV static, and helps to mask background sounds. This stops distractions and can help boost concentration, promote healthy sleep, and soothe headaches.
You can learn more about White Noise on Wikipedia, by clicking here.
- What are the different "colors" of Noise?
There are three major Noise "colors" used to help eliminate background distractions - White Noise, Pink Noise and Brown Noise. White Noise is the most well-known of all of these.
The different "colors" is simply a way to classify the Noise, depending on spectral density. For example, White Noise typically has a flat spectrum over a specific frequency band.
- How do these special Noise sounds work?
White, Pink and Brown Noise are special types of sound that are particularly effective at masking background distractions.
They work by playing all audible frequencies at the same time, creating a sort of "fuzzy" noise. Because all frequencies have something "playing" in them, any other background sounds instantly lose their impact and become less distracting.
This helps to naturally boost concentration levels and minimize disturbance.
It seems almost ironic that you can actually concentrate and relax more by overloading every audible frequency - but it absolutely 100% works!
- What do White, Pink and Brown Noise sound like?
White Noise sounds like TV static. Pink Noise sounds like a natural waterfall. And Brown Noise sounds like low-pitched ocean wind.
- What do you offer on this website?
Noise Colors.com sells a variety of noise "color" recordings - White Noise, Pink Noise, and Brown Noise. You can purchase these recordings on CD or as instantly downloadable MP3 sessions. All purchases come with a FREE downloadable workbook on using your session.
- What is the Oscillation Version?
Every single purchase now comes with a FREE bonus - a downloadable MP3 version of the session incorporating oscillation. That means the volume of the recording constantly goes up and down, in steady rhythm. This is a great effect and can help enhance the effectiveness of the session.
And it's yours absolutely FREE of charge, when you purchase a copy of the main session today. To listen to a sample of our White Noise recording with oscillation, click here.
- What can your White Noise recording help me with?
You can use our signature White Noise recording whenever you wish to block out background noise. Scientific studies have also shown that it also has numerous other benefits, such as assisting to minimize ADD.
Specifically, you can use our White Noise recording to help you:
- Significantly increase your concentration levels, boosting productivity
- Ease the piercing sounds perceived by tinnitus sufferers
- Relax deeper, and get to sleep, quickly and easily
- Block out office and other workplace distractions
- Enhance telephone privacy, by playing during open conversations
- Naturally soothe headaches and migraines
- Overcome irritation and distractions associated with ADD and ADHD
- Calm down nervous pets and help children get to sleep
- Mask any outside sounds - noisy streets, neighbours, and more
- Tell me about your 30-day guarantee?
Simply order your copy and try it out. We're positive that you'll experience brilliant results. If you aren't happy for whatever reason, just let us know within 30 days - and we'll refund your order in full.
The only thing that we ask is that you try out the session for at least a couple of weeks first, to ensure that you've really given it chance to work its magic!